1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Videos on Dailyradar!!!!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to download them. Whoever has them set up a mirror here!

ice-9

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Or send them to me, please and I'll set up the mirror. My ICQ number is 940008.

ice-9

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

this is some stuff i noticed from the daily radar video:

first at 00:10 seconds till 00:11sec they show a "naked" human from its back with no hair , this is no doubt dural, looks shiny as usual. the stage jacky and sarah are fighting is sarah's vf1 stage, or maybe its just a helicopter landing area (notice the floor), also jacky and sarah are taunting each other b4 the fight so thats means pre-fight taunts are in!
    next we have jeff's stage, this looks like the ring you see in his vf3 stage (swim and you'll get there :p). at 00:25sec there's this long wooden path that leads to the ring, and what's the purpose of that? well, so you could get to your fighting ring without getting wet when you step off from that WATER AIRPLANE!! in 00:31 till 00:33, yes theres a water plane there, and that wooden trail leads to it!.
    I also hear a lot of recycled vf2/3 sound fx, like jeff's splash mountain, it sounds just like in vf2 (imo). what else...oh yeah, akira's hair moves a bit (noticeable in 00:33 till 00:34).

now "sarah"'s stage, the collisium (fuck spelling btw) does look like her vf2 one but it has something that reminds me of vf2 dural's stage.
    wolf's arm muscle does move in 00:55.
    the stage where the monk and shun are fighting is underwater!! impressive shit there, look at the fish in the backgroung, and look at that huge mo fo fish in 1:01 till 1:03!!!! what kind of fish is that?

well thats all i can see..

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

5. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

Yeah man I just noticed that mother of a frigging fish !!!

That stage is so impressive, even in bad quality video. Can't imagine what it's like to fight in it. Ultra sweet interior decals, 9 mirrors on the floor, sunlight effect streaming thru the roof, windows to the surrounding aquarium on all sides. And btw, the fence in that stage has holes in it.

Speaking of the fences, I've noticed they're all the same height! Jeffrey's stage has no fence, tho, with the square ring (oxymoron intended) being elevated off the island in some wooden box.

- Jan

6. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

"also jacky and sarah are taunting each other b4 the fight so thats means pre-fight taunts are in!"

Ok - we should all remember that this is the first 'promo' video. They're showing off the graphics. The gameplay footage, imo, is NOT what you see. So when Jacky swings his arms around, etc, yes, this could be a pre-game taunt but it's highly unlikely.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>