1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New York crew check in

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadowdean, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Andy, Anon, Sal - you guys ok?

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    OMG..........................................world trade centers are completely destroyed...........................................thousands killed..........................

[​IMG]

3. E-Dog

E-Dog Member

i think Andy and Sal are ok but i havent heard from them yet. I got friends in those buildings and im over here dying to find out some information. Ad if you're reading this, give me a call
    Eric

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

What is your number? Also - I would like to get Sal's and Andy's number..give you all a call and find out whats going on.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah. I've been watching the news since I got up today.... This is unbelievable...