1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

News on the VF Discs with Shenmue 2

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Guess as a VF fan, I will now purchase an import of Shenmue 2 (probably was gonna do it anyways).

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.coremagazine.com/news/4547.php3>Some details on the preview discs</A>

I'm definitely looking forward to the VF History disc. I think the VF Passport disc is cool, but I know that it's gonna rub some people (*cough*nascarbryant) the wrong way. Overall, I'm still looking forward to both though.

-Chanchai

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Nice. Kinda wonder why they decided to put it in Shenmue 2 as opposed to VF4. Oh well. We'll probably get shafted on it in the U.S., but who knows.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, your right nascarbryant is angry, mad,!!!!!!! they should put those two Demo CD's in the PS2 VF4 package.......
    i still don't understand , why there(probably) won't be a Dc Version. Sega's top managers said, they will continue to produce DC games if the games sell well. look at SonicAdventure 2, it's on 7th place in America.
    I don't understand why the japanese market gets so many exclusive sega games(that market never went well;for example Sakura wars 4). they should have produced games, which can be sold in the whole world, famous franchises......
    And there are many people(including me) who don't want to buy a PS2(even if the hole 3party support is on it). I'll save my money for the Gamecube and Vf4 arcade...(not much money really).
    i've got shenmue 1(jap and us version). But i have to say the Hiragana,Katakana,Kanji-expierience, wasn't to fantastic, so i will wait for a US version, with the money left a'll buy Zero Gunner 2(jap,DC), Robot wars and Capcom v.s SNK 2, and Garou ....of course.....

i wrote already an e-mail to AM2, about the Taka-sumo issue..Lei fei ,Vanessa impressions
    and Vf4 multiformat v.s PS2 format issue.....

Still the Vf4 DemoDisc remains a cool collector-item.......

cya