1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

:: Next big jp FT Tourney (Heroism 2)! ::

Discussion in 'General' started by KiwE, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Look at his block, 3 wolfs and 1 Kage, 1 Pai, and 2 Akira who had to face each other first match, and 1 Goh player. His block had Hideo, with the Wolf title, Segaru, and one other overall high ranking Wolf......

2. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

3. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Srider, you have missied the point entirely!

This tournament is not about Wolf winning, it is about Kagay losing!

Man I can't wait to see these matches.

4. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

I think you are right, I too can't wait to see the matches. Another point comes to mind though. As myself and some other have said about Kage's strength, is Aoi really the anti Kage character? Is Aoi the one that shuts down the strengths of Kage?

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

If thats the case i'm switching to aoi.

6. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

I remember it being said that Kyasao hates fighting Aoi.

Well, I dunno. That's a really hard matchup to analyze though. Both characters have so many options.