1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

next week in So Cal

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by akiralove, Feb 23, 2002.

1. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Re: Great games tonight

That was a really nice session. 9 people at the apex. It's nice to see people actually coming out of the woodwork to play this game.

Some new faces (two buddies who were using Akira/Jeffry and Vanessa/Lion), and one suprise in the form of my old UCLA sparring partner. You should make yourself known here, so we can contact you for other gatherings!

I'll be sad when Chandlerz returns to japan, and VF4akira gets a job... until then let's keep it up!

Spotlite

2. andy

andy Well-Known Member

Hey spotlite, I'm the guy from UCLA. I'd have to say I've never played VF with so many people before, all of them better than what I get here at school.

On a sad note, VF4 is no longer on the big screen at the UCLA arcade. In fact, the screen on the machine they have it on now is compressed on the right side, so that the 2P health bar looks about 3/4 the length of the 1P health bar. Too bad.
    See you guys next time.

Andy

3. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Good showing all together. But I need to go back and play the game a lot more. Havent played it all since we gathered last. Just let me know when the next time is going to be. Later - Brian

4. chandlerz

chandlerz Member

Thanks, all.

I'm looking foward to playing vf with you next time.
    Recentry, many people gather in AI.

We can have 3 on 3 team battle?

5. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Last session was pretty good. Better turn out than last time.
    Just to let everyone know, I probably can't meet up again until the end of this month. I know for sure that next week is no good, but not sure about the week after.