1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

nice to see nothing has changed

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GodEater, Oct 25, 2001.

1. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

oh..my..god.

Thought I'd step in and see what's been happening in the VF world (I can't use the word community for obvious reasons) and I just can't get over the amount of noise and bullshit that takes the place for communication here.

Crew, I don’t think anything could damage this forum. But since you asked I think inflammatory posts regardless of the context or authorial intent serve only to retard the expressed purpose of the forum: “Discuss techniques, strategies and combosâ€Â. Debating which is the more damaging is pointless; it is like asking which burns more the hot left thing or the right one. They both burn and it is probably best to touch neither one.

And by the way, Alucard’s post slips in and out of the so-called “third person†all the time so debating which one he was writing in is nearly pointless; it was like light: Sometimes a particle, sometimes a wave and ultimately dependant on the observer’s wont. For the record though I don’t think one can take a post that utilizes direct address and then say that it wasn’t commenting on the person mentioned in that direct address.

GE

2. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Hey hey GE, good see you post on the board again. Will we see you in Lovegety Station sometime? I think you'd enjoy Jeff and Sarah in VF4.

cheers,
    kbcat