1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo 3DS discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by def, Jun 23, 2010.

1. def

def Well-Known Member

Who here is hyped up for the new system coming out before the end of March of next year (2011). I know I am with games such as Dead or Alive 3D, Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition, Mario Kart 3DS (launch title), Paper Mario 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, and many more.

2. def

def Well-Known Member

Also say what games you hope to see, I know I wish for a VF game on there and/or PSP.

3. def

def Well-Known Member

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Petition-To-Get-Nintendo-To-Release-The-Purple-3DS-at-launch/117589521618800?ref=ts If u guys want to join this if u have a facebook account, it's a petition to release the purple 3DS seen at E3, it's very nice looking.

4. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is going to release the color. If it was for the Playboy Pink you guys were campaigning for, I would've joined the group.

-EDIT-

Wow, slowdown cowboy. No need to spam your own thread, just edit your original post. is not proper forum manners.

5. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
  6. def

def Well-Known Member

wow, i totally forgot i made this discussion and i already got a message saying to edit my posts rather than add new ones. So now I know.

7. tex

tex Well-Known Member

I am hype for the 3ds. I am bored of my psp.

8. def

def Well-Known Member

this petition no longer exists on facebook, i think it got taken down, really hope nintendo still releases the color, though

9. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

I'll have to see what the 3D effect looks like for myself before I judge. I'm really loving my 3DTV setup at home, but mostly because the 3D effect is so good. It will be interesting to compare stereoscopic 3D to a different system.

But of course I'll buy one on launch day.

10. def

def Well-Known Member

wow 3D TV that must of cost a fortune, i however dont see the need for a 3D tv, maybe several years from now when its cheaper, I however have an HDTV which is as far as i go with TV technology, it's 1080i though i wish it was 1080p. yeah the 3D looks cool for the 3DS, plus gamecube-like graphics and being able to play original DS games in 3D as well I think.

11. def

def Well-Known Member

12. def

def Well-Known Member

13. def

def Well-Known Member

First 5 Game Gear games announced are the following:
    -Sonic Triple Trouble
    -Sonic Drift 2
    -Shinobi
    -Dragon Crystal
    -Columns
    I heard it on wikipedia which has a source itself. Under "Virual Console games" (NA)

I still have my brother and mine's old Sega Game Gear with all the games and game genie included.

I know 4 of the 5 games mentioned above I plan on getting.
    Anyone else excited for game gear games on 3DS?

14. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    General users cannot edit their posts after eight hours of their original post or the last editing made of a post.

If one wishes to make an edit of a post after the time expires you will have to notify it to a moderator.

Def is doing the best thing by making new posts to relay new information into the thread discussion.

15. def

def Well-Known Member

16. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

17. El_Twelve

El_Twelve Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, my wife looked up Nintendo's site and saw two things we didn't like.

1. Region locked.

2. May cause vision damage for children under 7 years old. Not good since we have toddlers running around.

It's a cool system, but we won't be getting it.

18. def

def Well-Known Member

I heard that doctors are saying that the 3DS will ACTUALLY benefit children's eyes from playing the 3DS.

Also Toys R Us is having a buy 1 get one half off sale on all 3ds games this Sunday.

19. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

I have strong doubts about 3ds helping your eyes in anyway. Really, really strong.

20. FaisonI

FaisonI Well-Known Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I am terribly SIKED! Already reserved the system and SSFIV and I will get DOAD when it comes out. Also looking forward to Metal Gear Snake Eater 3D.

You no what would Freak Me Out??? AT&T bet the farm on Apple's first phone when it came out and it paid off. I would love for Sony to beg, barrow, steal, kiss ass, etc..., or anything to get Sega to release one of the VFs on the PSP2. That is at least VFIV on up to the present. I would camp out for those...</span>