1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

No one has a Jacky Items list...????

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Lion_210, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Lion_210

Lion_210 Member

If someone has a Jacky items list that tells some ways to get Jacky's items in Kumite it would be a great help....

2. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

This should help. I put CONFIRMED next to the ones that I know work for sure.

VIRTUA FIGHTER 4
    Item Guide
    Version 1.0
    By Mitchell Wareham
    e-mail: neoarchaic@hotmail.com

BA Item:

BA Item stands for Battle Arena Item. It means that this item is only available in Kumite mode and is gained by defeating an opponent who possesses it.

JACKY

-Head-

Brown Sunglasses: BA Item.

Blue Sunglasses: ?.

Rimless Sunglasses: Using only side throws achieve excellent victories for all of the rounds.

Sports Sunglasses: Using the Spin Switch Kick achieve excellent victories for all of the rounds.

Goggle Sunglasses: While only using the evade attack achieve excellent victories for all of the rounds.

Black Sunglasses: While wearing the 100 straight win item fight against Sarah and get hit by her Gattling kick and then win. CONFIRMED

-Neck-

Wing Head Necklace: BA Item.

Silveredge Pendant: Frequently use the evade attack. CONFIRMED

Padlock Pendant: Frequently use the guard attack and win.

Rollerhead Pendant: Frequently use guard or use small attacks (?) and win.

Gold Crest Pendant: With the 100 straight win item equipped achieve victory while frequently using the evade attack.
    CONFIRMED

-Shoes-

Brown Boots: 10 successive wins.

Black Boots: Use only punches while achieving all excellent victories for 15
    successive wins.

High-tops (Black): Achieve excellent victories for all of the rounds using
    either throws or attacks which cause your opponent to stumble.

High-tops (Green): While wearing the 100 straight win item frequently use
    the Pak Sao knuckle.

-Back Prints-

Fire Skull Emblem: BA Item. I think Stunna has this one, he is usually at 10th dan CONFIRMED

Iron Horse Emblem: Frequently use side throws., BA item

Fire Soul Emblem: 40 successive wins. ,BA item

Victory Wing Emblem: While wearing the 100 straight win item achieve 80
    successive wins. ; BA item.

-Head-

Leather Cap: BA Item.

Red Bandana: 100 straight win item. OR vison sphere item
    CONFIRMED

Blue Bandana: In one round use 8 or more down attacks.

Long Hair: Vision Sphere Item. CONFIRMED

Short Hair: Secondary Vision Sphere Item. CONFIRMED

3. Lion_210

Lion_210 Member

Thanks alot, this helps me alot. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. i'll try them, these are the items i need:

brown sunglasses
    goggle sunglasses
    fire skull emblem
    leather cap
    his glasses, nose and mustache dunce item

also, i saw the picture with all the items for jacky:
    [​IMG]

on the top row, it has what looks like 4 alternate hair colors, my jacky is a conquerer and i have never seen them or obtained them.
    does anyone know anything about this?

5. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

As the my post says above, you can get the hair styles/colors by collecting orb sets. They are commonly called spheres on this site if you would like to do a search on orbs.

6. you didnt say anything about the red and black hairstyles, you talked about the blond vision sphere hair, which i already knew. i was talking about the red/black hair you can see on the top row of the picture i posted.

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Goggle Sunglasses: While only using the evade attack achieve excellent victories for all of the rounds.

<hr></blockquote>

also, I achieved several perfect victories using only evade attacks (i think its called the barrier kick) and didnt get the goggles

7. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

collect more orb sets to get all the hair colors

8. actually i just beat a high king jacky named talchou and won the short red hair from him

9. BananaClips

BananaClips Member

i may be late, but does anyone know how to get them brown sunglasses for jacky? i have tried forever to get them. the FAQ does not list a kumite-character that got them. i searched the forum too but only found the same question, not the answer.

anyone know this, holla. peace.

10. marto99

marto99 Member

Are the black hairstyles recieved by orbs?