1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

No VF4 Tournament in January

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by dynamic-league, Dec 21, 2001.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

There will be no VF4 tournament in January due to the big ATEI arcade trade show taking place at Earls Court.

This should give the weak players a small window of opportunity to get up to standard.

I will be running basic and intermediate classes for those who need help.

Chibita and I are responsible for the rise in popularity of Lion.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I know there's a general policy to not encourage Derrick around here, but the Chibita statement did make me laugh /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

thats a shame theres none in jan as i missed the dec one as i only started playing in dec an didnt know about the dynamic leauge stuff! anyways i seen some vf3 mpegs of that jap dude playing, an yeah he is good, but is it me or is lion played cheasy un beatable?

4. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

also the atei was a great way for me to get 50+ quids worth of play time for free,:) im surprized not more peeps came as it was so easy to get in, easyer then ects!