1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Noob needs help

Discussion in 'Console' started by jushiness, Sep 16, 2006.

1. jushiness

jushiness New Member

How do i know which version of VF4 evolution i have? also i need some tips on how to play [basics i woud need to use] and how touse Vanessa.. i figure i'm going to need to learn a 3d fighter.. my favorite is Soul Calibur but that doesnt get nearly enough tourny play. so out of VF and tekken i like VF much more.

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

If you play on PS2, you've got Evolution version B - it's the only one that was released for console.

As for tips, let me be the first one to tell you to use the Search /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif (well if it wasn't me, it'd be someone else). There's a ton of material here, just look around.