Noooooooooooooo! It's all gone!!! >-0

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Fly_Lei_Fei, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Fly_Lei_Fei

Fly_Lei_Fei Member

I waaaaas a 6th Dan Lei-Fei with 300+ wins and 11 items. That was alot of hard work. I was just switching ports to play against my friend's Kage when all the sudden I can't save or load anymore. It says the file is corrupt. Maybe I pulled it too quickly. Maybe my friend pushed the button right before I inserted the card. After doing the card switch thing so many times I guess I got kinda sloppy and careless. Why SEGA?!?!? Why can't we load from the same port? Port 1 could default to card 1 and the same for port 2 & card 2. But at least let us select the other card if it's necessary! I've already started a new Lei-Fei. He's a big 7th kyu now. Wheeeeeeeee! Oh well...at least I didn't lose an Emperor.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Please shut up. Thanks.

3. Fly_Lei_Fei

Fly_Lei_Fei Member

Wow! Thanks for the reply dimension808! When I wrote this post I was pretty pissed at the time. I'm not surprised nobody responded. I freakin hate you. >-D

4. Liquid_Phyre

Liquid_Phyre Member

Thats how I lost my High King Shun Di.. Except when i was saving the power went out from the 5.4 earthquake from syracuse NY ( hit over to my part of nh )
    Backup all your files on a different memory card