1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Noooooooooooooo! It's all gone!!! >-0

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Fly_Lei_Fei, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Fly_Lei_Fei

Fly_Lei_Fei Member

I waaaaas a 6th Dan Lei-Fei with 300+ wins and 11 items. That was alot of hard work. I was just switching ports to play against my friend's Kage when all the sudden I can't save or load anymore. It says the file is corrupt. Maybe I pulled it too quickly. Maybe my friend pushed the button right before I inserted the card. After doing the card switch thing so many times I guess I got kinda sloppy and careless. Why SEGA?!?!? Why can't we load from the same port? Port 1 could default to card 1 and the same for port 2 & card 2. But at least let us select the other card if it's necessary! I've already started a new Lei-Fei. He's a big 7th kyu now. Wheeeeeeeee! Oh well...at least I didn't lose an Emperor.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Please shut up. Thanks.

3. Fly_Lei_Fei

Fly_Lei_Fei Member

Wow! Thanks for the reply dimension808! When I wrote this post I was pretty pissed at the time. I'm not surprised nobody responded. I freakin hate you. >-D

4. Liquid_Phyre

Liquid_Phyre Member

Thats how I lost my High King Shun Di.. Except when i was saving the power went out from the 5.4 earthquake from syracuse NY ( hit over to my part of nh )
    Backup all your files on a different memory card