1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

North Carolina VF?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ItzJin, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Alstein, June 2nd. You ready for this?!

2. Alstein

Alstein Well-Known Member

Yeah I can do June 2nd, provided no one comes before noon. I get off work at 8am that morning. Noon gives me enough time to crash.

Who would be coming besides yourself, and any food preferences for dinner? I do know a good Mexican place, but a bit pricey (not super-pricey, but more expensive than fast food)

3. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

At the moment, only Trykt and I intend to go. Between 12-1 works as does Mexican for dinner.

4. Alstein

Anyone else planning on coming this weekend, or interested. If you need directions let me know.

Drift/Trykt about what time would you guys want to grab something.

5. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

5-6ish? I will be bringing my recording gear. I thought we could do "winner-stays 3-out-of-5s" until we can't take it anymore. ^,^

6. Alstein

I won't be able to go into the evening too much- I will be functioning on no sleep

7. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Whenever is really fine. I just want to get some good matches and footage to study. Will you be using Jeffry and Vanessa?

8. Alstein

I'll probably start conking out around 7 or 8pm though. I'll pretty much be up since midnight.

9. westtrade

westtrade Well-Known Member

Drift / Trykt, let me know when you guys will be back at WNB. I will meet you guys there for some matches.

10. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

I'm going today. Trykt won't be there, though.

11. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

My flight out of Charlotte was cancelled so I'm here for today and flying home to SF tomorow afternoon. Let me know if theres any gaming going on in the area.

12. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Damn, cobra, if I had known... Tonight is Raleigh's weekly meet. Even if you left right now, you probably wouldn't make it. Shame.

cobratron likes this.
  13. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

damn ill have to make my way back out here then with more time to explore and play vf.

14. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    YES!!! Finally found other NC VFers! Sup everyone! Raleigh, NC native here!

15. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    This thread still alive?