1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Northern California VF Thread!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Pai_Garu, Oct 12, 2006.

1. 00000000

00000000 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZeroLovesDnB
    Yo, crazy. Mini reunion, I guess.

I'll forever use "Dope" Hell, out in LA I was one of the only people that did.

2. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

Hey guys! Anyone in the Sacramento area playing offline VF these days? Anything for NorCal in general?

Chanchai likes this.
  3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

There are players near San Francisco and I know they still play. I do not know about the Sacramento area, however…

Jay David likes this.
  4. Chanchai

And for the record, the group around San Francisco are very strong and good people! I play with them often and I hope I start visiting the area annually again soon

Jay David likes this.
  5. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

Thanks Chanchai! I wouldn't mind making the drive every now and then to hang out and play VF. :)

Chanchai likes this.
  6. Chanchai

I’ll try to get you in touch with them. DM me the different ways to reach you on socials/discord