1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

nostradamus predictions.... hoax and real...

Discussion in 'General' started by jackybrothas, Sep 14, 2001.

1. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

to all the people who have been sending the emails saying nostradamus predicted the new york terrorist attack...... well it's a hoax...... or you can look it up yourself but i just found a site that's pretty interesting containing real predictions of nostradamas and it also points out the hoax. :::::

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/91101.htm

just something i found after reading the hoax email that was sent to me. my condolences to the families and prayers for the lost loved ones.

2. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Yes, that one is a dud.
    This post kind of freaked me out. My friends and I were covering all the Nostradamus we could find about this incident just before I saw this post. But anyway people... jackybrothas is right! This one's a hoax! Have you seen the RIchard Gere hoax as well... don't know how that 17th century guy could have predicted right down to the name. Just take eveything with a pinch of salt.

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

saw the nostradamus hoax. blah blah blah.

there was also the "an internet card for you" and "an internet flower for you" virus hoax making its rounds yesterday. some people never learn.

[​IMG]