1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Noticing something while fighting El Blaze.

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by SDS_Overfiend1, May 18, 2008.

1. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Settle this in the ring..The VF ring

2. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

RMAOTFL!! What are you coming to Sebo and El Blaze's defense for like that?
    What are you Emo? I bet you have a Room full of El Blaze posters so you can look at him in all his 3-D glory right? I bet you brought VF5 so you can see him topless right? When you log on to this site you like to see Blaze doing one arm push ups cause you wish you were under him right? You fucking Homo. Your Trash Nigga just like Sebo and the rest of these Weak ass dudes who try to correct everybody but ain't shit when comp comes through.

Take your thong off a let it air out. </div></div>

But buuut, did you think that video was funny??

I didn't.

3. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

He ain't even worth my time. He can find me whenever he find me.
    He just running off at he mouth looking to make a name up here. He wants me to whup his ass so he can get a name or some shit.

4. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    das wassup! HAHAHAHA love your raw empire sig! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

5. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

This is the same dude who made his grand entrance by trying to say he was the best EL Blaze player...

I've played him and it was faaaaar from the truth. He seems like a nice guy and I think he's cool but I agree with the "big talk" comment Overfiend pointed out.

EDIT: I eventually stopped using El Blaze cause I just wasn't down with him after a while. He's pretty simplistic actually, at least the way I was effective with him was. Outfoxd uses him with legitimate skill and he's hard to beat when used that way. Regardless, I didn't want to be known as a dirty, scummy, bottom-feeding El Blaze player though... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOL!

If they can't struggle staggers it's over.

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Nice /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
    I'm not taking sides or anything but I had to quote that Brooklyn-style shot.

As an old-school snap artist from da Bronx, I can appreciate /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbs_up.gif

7. SDS_Overfiend1

Let Me fix that Tony

Take that thong off and let it air out.

LOL! I had to get him.

8. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Alot of gayness in this thread.

Step your game up. Having three attacks that only hit high and one hit low is weak and boring. The way it is makes for a good mix up game and is fun to play against and even more fun to play with.

Go play DOA or some other garbage....

9. Gernburgs

What does that mean^? You like using Blaze or you think he's boring? Sorry, I'm not following what you're saying I think.

10. SDS_Overfiend1

What the Fuck are YOU Talking about? DOA ain't Garbage.

Whats the deal with most you El Blaze using dudes who take this shit personal? then you must know the bullshit we speak of since you Rocket Discharging out your seat to defend your character. Same thing with most Lei Fei users. Calm down and take it easy. Breath in, Breath out.

11. Gernburgs

This is certainly not an "El Blaze Only" phenomenon... I'd say that goes for pretty much any character anyone has said anything bad about in any way...

Any thread criticizing one character of the other was met with an absolute flood of posts arguing the opposite point vehemently.

No one, I mean NO ONE, who plays VF seriously wants to hear that their character is cheap or overpowered. In a way, that's like saying they're not as good as they think because they have an unfair edge. If you take this game seriously and pour hours upon hours of your time into getting better, you don't want to hear that kind of talk about the character you're putting the work in with...

Go look at any thread where this type of stuff has come up. Obviously VF players identify with their characters pretty intensely and will viciously defend them. The only character that people won't step up to defend as hard these days (not they that won't in about 2 seconds after reading this) is Lei Fei because even the people that use him know how borderline-over-powered he is. Why do you think there's soooo many Lei Fei players now?

I mean, c'mon! Lion is the only fair character in the whole game and anyone he has trouble beating is broken as hell!!! WTF! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I kid, I kid...

12. SDS_Overfiend1

You never hear Jacky is overpowering or has and edge lol!
    You never seen a jacky players jump up to the edge of his seat to defend him because we off all people have to earn our wins.

13. RawEmpire

RawEmpire Well-Known Member

Yo, whats up with that sig homie?(What kinda man has something talking about another man giving head at the end of everything he says?) Thats some real gay s**t. Plus you took the time to tell us your fantasys about dudes wearing thongs. C'mon, this is VFDC not ComingOutTheCloset.com

If you wanna talk s**t, then do it in the ring.
    GamerTag= Ant Live 5000

14. nou

nou Well-Known Member

^We need to get some fights in this weekend.

15. EVM

EVM Well-Known Member

Blaze is the only guy I use. I am not very good at the game but Blaze is a weak character for sure. The rocket discharge is more of a liability than anything. If you get attacked during RD you always get hit out of it. Blaze's high low combos stink.

16. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    hahaha I don't even play Blaze but I'll tell you for sure Rocket Discharge on CH, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, and low grabs are definitely pluses.

Play some games with the better Blazes man trust me Blaze is NOT a weak character

17. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

There's alot of annoying factors to the engine of VF5. Hit detection being a key factor. El Blaze Low drop kick from RD animation doesn't make any sense(Homeboy leaps) So technically, a high attack should hit, but SEGA made a mistake on their part by going with that animation, then a more convincing one. That's my take on the situation. Ya need to chill with the personal attacks folks, is not that serious. Is a fucking 3D Model! I don't care what people say about my El Blaze or Wolf. Their not my homies, their not paying my bills. So no need to get ya panties wet over a video game character.

18. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

wolf 6k+g is a jump attack aswell and avoids highs and lows.