1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nukitesashi (6P+K)

Discussion in 'Jean' started by CheekyChi, Jun 3, 2013.

1. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    I was just wondering whether this move: Nukitesashi ([6][P][+][K]) has any evasive properties? Like ducking under jabs perhaps?

Just asking because the word "Nuki" means to evade or move out of range. It could be something that sounds similar and is completely different but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance.

2. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    None, the move doesn't duck or evade anything even from + frames. The move is pretty much useless aside from having pretty good range, but then again he has 66P.

3. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Aside from causing wall stagger on normal hit (in most scenarios [3][K] is better) and the pushback it gives, dunno what else is good about it.

4. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I always thought the effects of 4P+K and 6P+K are a bit messed up.
    4P+K looks like a pushback move but it gives stomach crumple on CH.
    6P+K looks like it avoid high and gives stomach crumple (on CH) but instead it's a pushback move. It does crumple from a stagger, useless as it is.