1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nurturing a young akira

Discussion in 'Akira' started by geR, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    [ QUOTE ]
    vanity said:

Well, the idea of the sig is subjective. It's meant only to apply to those who take offense to it /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah because that makes a lot of sense. Way to make sense, you sense-maker you.

2. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

Well... FYI, in 2001, I would go into UT servers, tear it up, then say stupid stuff like, "You're such a noob", and be incredibly general about it.

Only when someone would ask, "Are you talking to me?!" would I say, "Yep". Although, of course I really wasn't talking about them, I only wanted to piss them off (worked really, really well.)

3. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

You're starting to make as much sense as RandomHajile. If I have understood what you just said (which I probably haven't, as it was awfully written) then you have just bragged about taking the piss out of new comers, and that you try to annoy people for the sake of it, and just end up not making sense and showing yourself up...........

4. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

Well no, see the joy for me was that these people weren't necessarily newcomers, they could have been in rival clans, so annoying *them* for the sake of it was fun. And the idea wasn't to make sense, it was to piss people off and have a good time!

5. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

so essentially, ev2 doesnt know when to cut his losses and run, and vanity likes to steal candy from little children

6. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    vanity said:

And the idea wasn't to make sense, it was to piss people off and have a good time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't see how the two are interlinked.

And Painty_J, What the fuck are you talking about. You just turn up at random intervals and insult everyone (very badly, i might add), and the go away again without adding anything constructive/interesting or funny. in short, your rubbish. Go back to www.teenspot.com and re-join the roleplay room...

7. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

ooh constructive way to use my own insults against me get some originality bub

8. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

*Sigh* you bore me........