1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nutlog - Sarah's TA-K

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Llanfair, Nov 22, 1999.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Jason, you mentioned that you tested the TA-K for Sarah and her demise at the Omaha gathering.

This past weekend we tested it out as well, however we got different results. Against Jeff, Sarah was able to dash forward away from everything GodEater tried (Kenka upper, Punches, Axe Kick, Big ass boot, throw, you name it) if Jeff *blocked* the TA-K. I know we both agree that she's toast if it whiffs. We've got it on tape and I think you'd be interested in seeing it - I'll see what GodEater can put together.

Cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Really? You were able to get the dash working? Maybe it's just my timing on recovery and not entering dash soon enough, then. Hmm...it's possible, sure, but I thought Rodney and I ironed that one out. I could be wrong. I'd be very interested in seeing the tape.

3. Llanfair

Sarah's TA-K - the video proof!!

Hey Jason, as mentioned here's the vid of the TA-K versus Jeff.

http://virtuafighter.com/new_movies_here/sarah escape.mpg

Many thanks to Godeater for putting it together so quickly. ;)

Lemme know what you think,

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everybody

Hi, everyone, this is a very nice webpage, anyone I know in this webpage? I guess not many, after 3 years, u guys still love this game ,that made me very impress and just let me remember the old days, anyone play SC, man this a great game,anyone can tell me when the VF4 comes out,we really want to see what will be look like the next generation of VF series, or anyone can show me some cool new combos or tracks,because I am lack of information.Thanks, again, it is a very good design, only one question, why chose black as your background color?
    Nice to meet all of you.

Joshun(V.F.I.C)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Hello everybody

Hello Jo. I don't know you, but if you are the Jo Shun that people here talk about, I have heard a lot about you. Your reputation here is legendary. If you are that Jo Shun, are you able to provide help with some questions? I understand you are very knowledgeable about Shun Di. There is a question in another thread on this site, subject "Shun's P+E", which has a question nobody has answered satisfactorily yet. Basically, it has to do with explaining what is the difference between Shun's b+EP move and his P+E move. Can you take a look at it and help to answer the question?
    Thank you, Wolfstudent

6. Llanfair

Re: Hello everybody

Jo!

Glad to see you made it out to the board!

The weekend was a blast - we must get together again soon...;)

Hope all is well.

cheers,

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Sarah's TA-K - the video proof!!

Regardless of how this discussion ends up (though personally I like the TA kick), I just want to add my appreciation to Godeater (and anyone else involved) for producing and giving to us the TA kick flick. And so quickly. And for no financial gain (more likely a financial sacrifice was involved). Much appreciation.

Thanksgivingly, Imashroom