1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nvidia GTX1080 dropping 5/27/16. GG to the following:

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, May 7, 2016.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

yea I'm giving it out. I hope to see people come down on Tuesday for a nice event. I really don't want to give money out so that people can come down and play but I hope we can a have huge turnout for this event on Tuesday i'm also working on getting a sega cab here which is tough work!

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@VFhayato, don't be a retard, paying people cash just so they play your game is dumb. CANCEL!

Libertine likes this.
  3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Even though I'd be winning $100 tomorrow, I have to agree. @VFhayato, you've done a lot to try to help the scene here. You don't have to pay me anything for beating Tricky.

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Don't worry @VFhayato won't be paying you because would be paying me! Tho hayato, if you really don't want to front the $100 then we should cancel as @Shang says.

Hayo I don't think there is going to be a huge turnout tomorrow. I was going to come for the match then head home. It's a short commute for you and cruz but to me, being 15 min away from my school, it's an inordinately long commute that I'm not really all that willing to make for VF. For the semi-regular event with a prize sure I'll make the commute. It's a 30 minute wait for the train home to just show up at the platform in the evening going home. Otherwise, I can just play from home and play for longer than I would if I traveled.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  5. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I don't want @VFhayato's money. You can have it, since money is apparently what gets you to stop hiding.

6. Tricky

I have to win it. It's not fun to just have it handed to me. Even if it's practically mine anyway.

7. VFhayato

$100 dollar bet is still on!

8. Tricky

It's not a bet, it's a prize to the winner. Prizes to winners isn' illegal, betting is though. You got a business to take care of buddy!

9. VFhayato

Yup! so lets do this!