1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NY Crew Movies

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Chanchai, Oct 22, 2000.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Whoa.

1. Open Mouth
    2. Remove Foot

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

CrewNYC!

Can you send me your compression profile for Windows Media? I
    want to experiment a little further. All my attempts come out
    a bit wonky for some reason.

GE

3. Guest

Guest Guest

actually just goto microsoft.com and download the free windows media encoder software. I use the default 256K setting. I think that one works well. Just select other, then you get to choose, 128/256/384/756 settings. I choose 256.

CrewNYC

4. ghetto-SHUN

ghetto-SHUN Well-Known Member

Hey Sal, you know that underdog characters like Pai (just my opinion), that take REAL skill to use and Andy don't get along. :p :p

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Any chance someone with the NYG2 tapes in their possesion could post some matches up?,I don't think Chanchai has a capture card yet and getting the clips from khurals site takes too long,if only it was in Divx or Asf :)

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

er, where's khural's site?

7. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Umm check for Chanchai's thread a few pages back or look for khural in the search I can't remember,oh and if It's known by another (correct :) name than sorry