1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NY

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Nemesis02, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

Hey I live like 1 and a half hours away from NYC in a place called Newburgh. Does anyone know where that is, or remotely live around it for a tournament?

2. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

which state are you in?

3. Nemesis02

New York

4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    i have no idea where that is man. but if you could give some more info maybe we can all figure it out.... TOURNAMENT! did you say tournament /versus/images/icons/smile.gif i am always up for playing some vf. If i got the time i'll be there.

5. Nemesis02

Hmm....that be cool. My brother and I play almost everyday (he's 22 and I'm 14) it's pretty much even, we both win 'bout half the matches. But besides us two everyone sucks, all our friends loss so bad. Last time I played with my friend TJ he lost 37times in a row -_-, and won twice by luck. Whats the fun in that? Well anyways, I'll try to be more descriptive on where I live. I'm in a place called Orange County, which is like 45 minutes away from Sullivan County if you guys know where that is....