1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYC Frolic - Reports

Discussion in 'General' started by Enkindu, May 14, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

You got raped by Hiro? OMFG you really do suck!

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Enkindu: way to piss in a thread. Kindly shut the fuck up. I'm sick of your spam, even if it had been previously contained in FL threads.

3. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Really Myke, hes not worth your breath, I would just boot him off the boards. Obviously hes dosent know what hes talking about. And insulting Hiro, That guy is probably the best VF player in the US, and from what Ive heard for blonde_one a really friendly guy. I dont think VFDC needs the kind of person like enkindu who will insult someone who he hasnt even met.

4. Enkindu

Pablo, I don't think Hiro likes his nuts in your hands 24/7. Who are you to say that I haven't met or played against him? You don't know how many times I've played Hiro, scrub. You don't know anything about me.

Myke, thank you for the compliment. Why don't you try PMs next time instead? It's saves space on these one liner posts. Actually I've had to turn my PMs off because of Blonde Ones harrassing behavior.

5. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Enkindu, please stop spamming and flaming this post. This post is for the people to talk about the NYC frolic.

Also, I have asked you before to not talk about me in such a disgusting manner. Now I will have to report you to the moderators.

6. Enkindu

Pablo, I'd rather have your condemnation than your sucking sympathy. Why don't you take your own advice and not waste your breath with me?

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Enkindu, do you think my reply was harsh or not fair toward you? Do you honestly expect me to extend some amount of courtesy toward you in this matter after you decided to piss in the NYC Frolic thread? And you have the gall to tell me to "try PMs next time" to "save space on these one liner posts." Hypocrite.

8. Enkindu

Yes it is hardly giving them a fair chance. I remember when stars would circle around someones head, it's not as exciting as seeing that same person rolling on the ground grunting and groaning from a low punch however. All I need is for someone to hold them still while I give them one swift kick to the jewels, and I win the fight. VF Tag would be more fun. -Enk

9. Enkindu

I'll even dance a little jig before I kick. -Enk

10. Enkindu

Why would I waste my time when one swift kick to the balls is all it takes?