1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYC VF Team Xiao Long Bao / 小籠包

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by kungfusmurf, Jan 12, 2007.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Re: Team <<Capote La>> {NYC VF} thread.

that's what i like to know o_O

2. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Huh? im confused? playing the game for the wrong reasons? thier is no wrong reason to play a game..I welcome all players what you prob heard me say was some ppl get into vf with the wrong mentallty def not the wrong reasons.heck I will teach everyone personally just holler

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

New Yorkers are trying to get something going tonight 2/23 at Web2Zone.

The problem is W2Z probably doesn't have a PS3 for use and some people are not comfortable bringing their PS3's out.

4. ViperExcess

ViperExcess Well-Known Member

Shag, we DoA players are going to hit up NYCLAN this week. Do you guys want to come there? I called yesterday, and they told me they had a PS3, but no VF5 or sticks. So just supply the necessary stuff and we should all be good. I'm even willing to give VF5 a shot myself this time instead of just watching, despite not being a stick player.

5. THE_TRUTH

THE_TRUTH New Member

Denkai: i have probs with both clarity & reason,
    ive been hearing about it from community members for over 10yrs.

*glares @ shag

[05:53] ^_-: sal do u have atlanta "96 there?
    [05:53] sudden_de: the e3 we went?

Only Sudden_Death Knows

Rodney/Denkai trust me.
    you want to attend evo south

6. ViperExcess

ViperExcess Well-Known Member

It was fun meeting some of you and hanging with yall yesterday. It seems that the characters got a lot of new stuff from what I saw. It sucks that I have to wait for the 360 version to really get into it tho. Stick play is also foreign to me, so that kind of holds me back. I'll be learning slowly.

Lol at the El Blaze and Sarah comments.

7. VFhayato

man what i miss from yesterday,damn work!

8. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Dammit. I got sick on Friday and had to stay in. Looks like I missed another night of VF5.

What's up for this week?

Best,

-Jason

9. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

I'm still not sure we're exactly we'll end up Friday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
    Just give me a call before you head out, but wherever it is you'll be sure that we'll be playing VF5!

- Monty

10. GoDokunoDan

GoDokunoDan Well-Known Member

god matches on 2/22 to shag and the crew. godokunodan:aka:MOBS:aka the Kangol kid

11. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

Hey it was nice meeting you too Mike even if it was briefly.

You proved to me that you weren't all talk and actually showed up to play. Hope to see you again soon.

12. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

300 ON IMAX!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOO

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

ok lets see this shit on imax, plans?

13. Ben

Ben Member

Re: 300 ON IMAX!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOO

300, IMAX, New York City. Friday at 10pm is the best option for all involved. Let me know through any means if you are going so I can buy your ticket. We need to do this by the end of this weekend, shortly after that tickets will be gone any day. Also please let anyone who is not a regular on this board know about this. Again, I will buy tickets for this movie on sunday night. I hope you can be with us and have a good time, as it was with the superman movie.

14. Oioron

I'm in!!!!

15. VFhayato

I'm in to!

16. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

For realz! We got to hit that strong. Roll 300 deep in the theatre heh heh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

17. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Meetup at Web2Zone 3/2/07

Some of the guys miss the old place so we are going to try to head there tonight. I'm not sure if I will be in attendance though but thought I hould spread the word.

18. Ben

Ben Member

Change of plans. Saturday is the day, same time, 10pm. Seems tickets sold out faster than I thought they would. My fault. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can make it on saturday. Again, sorry for the trouble.

19. Oioron

It's that time of week again. Where o where would it be this Friday? I'm guessing it would be at Webz, but it doesn't hurt to be sure.

C'mon guys, don't be shy to post /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

20. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

I don't think Webz has got a PS3 yet. If we go there someone has to volunteer to bring theirs in.

My friends from work are treating me for dinner tomorrow for my B-day last week. We are going to eat at Mary-Ann's, the Mexican place across the corner from Moonstruck. I'm thinking we will start around 7'ish.

Grisele mentioned from last week that she wanted people to go to BBQ's tomorrow to celebrate her B-day but I don't know what time she had planned.