1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYC VFers this Saturday....

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by nxw0016, Mar 20, 2002.

1. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Anyone of NYC crew has any plan playing VF4 this Saturday?
    If there is no other plan, my place will be open for challenge (ok I talk big:) ) on Saturday from afternoon to evening.

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hi Nan. I would love to play and will try my best to make some time. At this point it seems difficult cause elise and i still have to paint and furnish the place (for future gatherings /versus/images/icons/smile.gif). I will keep you posted. Damn, i wish i could play - im fiending for another fix.

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Yo, would you all be down to meet up on a sunday, the 30th or so?

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Would you be interested in hosting New Englanders on their way to the tourney in Philly on Sunday?
    What city in NJ are you in?

5. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Hey Yupa, yes it would be nice that you come down on Saturday and then go to the tourney in Philly Sunday.

My place is in Eatontown NJ, 1 hour from Manhattan NYC (of coures when the traffic is good), and less than 2 hours from Philly. I think you guys can find a hotel here in a very cheap price.

How many of you are coming? And who are coming? Are Andrew and Shang and Hyun coming too?

6. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Dont you go growing up on us yet Yuki:)