1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYG2 irc log

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Aug 17, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

#vfhome: @ChoiAWAY @faceless @LustedG @Tobias_ @clopimp @PaiChan @jhk @tellure @MyKe
    *** End of /NAMES list.
    *** Mode is +ptn
    *** Channel created at Monday, July 31, 2000 1:55:39 PM
    *** adamYUKI (zgrrblgh@201.207.276.21) has joined channel #vfhome
    adamYUKI: HeLLO?
    clopimp: hi adam
    adamYUKI: Clopin
    adamYUKI: Guess WHAT?
    adamYUKI: You know about NYG2, RIGHT?
    clopimp: yes. thank god i'm not there.
    *** CTCP PING 850449925 from adamYUKI replied
    adamYUKI: Guess what happened? BRUTAL!
    adamYUKI: There was a BIG fight!!!!
    adamYUKI: FOR REAL!!!!
    clopimp: really?
    clopimp: cool.
    adamYUKI: Rich was playing Kage, Chanchai was playing Kage, TOO
    adamYUKI: Then...
    adamYUKI: Chanchai kept BEATING Rich really badly.
    adamYUKI: Last round Chan took him out with a TFT, P...
    adamYUKI: Rich finally had enough and SCREAMED something along the lines of "SCUMBAG! CHEAP MACHI CHICKENSHIT!!!" and just SMASHED the controls with his fist
    clopimp: interesting
    adamYUKI: Rich totally started to FLIP out
    adamYUKI: Turned BLOOD red and making horrible NOISES
    adamYUKI: Tossed what was LEFT of the controller in Chan's direction
    adamYUKI: Then Andy steps in and totally defends Chan, saying it's totally OKAY
    adamYUKI: Rich gets REALLY pissed off, and SHOVES Andy out of the way, tossing him over a table!
    adamYUKI: It started to become a real BRAWL!!!!
    adamYUKI: I had to step in there, but since I'm such a small guy, Chan just pcked me up and tossed me aside
    clopimp: wow
    clopimp: awesome.
    adamYUKI: Anyways, to make a long story SHORT, Rich & Chan got into an "altercation", and PEOPLE are nursing are injuries :( :(
    adamYUKI: Wait let me GET Andy
    clopimp: that sucks.
    clopimp: a little.
    adamYUKI: You wanna TALK to him? He's right here... wait A sec
    *** adamYUKI is now known as CrewNYC
    CrewNYC: Man that was pretty crazy
    CrewNYC: It was like a free for all for a minute there.
    CrewNYC: chairs getting knocked over, people swinging fists and throwing dreamcast controllers, it was a mad house in there I tell you. moo.
    MyKe: oh man
    MyKe: so it was just Rich and Chanchai going at eachother?
    *** Mode change "+o CrewNYC" on #vfhome by PaiChan
    CrewNYC: Adam's pretty pissed. I don't think he'll let us come back for NYG3. IF there IS a NYG3...Emil fell on the projector and crushed it.
    CrewNYC: Well it started off like that.
    CrewNYC: And then I stepped in the middle of both of them and Rich and ChanChai tsarted shoving, so I tried to stop it and then shota and emil came in too...
    CrewNYC: And then like all of the sudden we were getting serious and other people started becoming involved because it was like such a cramped in there.
    CrewNYC: Hiro pitched a dreamcast full force and Josh got it right in the face. He'll probably need reconstructive surgery.
    CrewNYC: total fucking carnage.
    tellure: man...
    tellure: dunno what to say...
    tellure: that sucks
    CrewNYC: NOthing really too serious or anything... I have sort of a black eye (not too noticible) a sore nose, and I think one of my ribs is bruised..maybe broken, i got kind of got sandwhiched in the middle of everything. Not too bad except I keep coughing up blood.
    CrewNYC: Rich got knocked over a stool and chan just POUNCED right on top of him as he fell down, I couldn't belive it.
    jhk: whoa
    jhk: something went down?
    jhk: let me scroll up
    MyKe: well, I guess it just goes to show, you don't necessarily know the ppl you meet on the net
    CrewNYC: Read the scrollback dude.
    CrewNYC: Yeah man, you never can tell.
    CrewNYC: It's like the SFers are nuthin man. The VFers are the bad boys of videogaming, I tell you.
    MyKe: now I'm not too sure I wanna meet up with Rich again :p
    clopimp: I could tell that Rich was the agressive type
    clopimp: but I had no idea chanchai could be violent
    MyKe: Could you imagine something like that breaking out at the vancouver thing or something? No way.
    MyKe: Maybe Toronto, but...
    CrewNYC: Well it was just like high tempers...
    CrewNYC: You guys.....
    CrewNYC: moo
    *** Signoff: RDuke (irc.best.net irc.exodus.net)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

!!!!!!!!!!!!

This log is fiction from start to finish.
    End of discussion.

-Emil
    -Nelson
    -Andy
    -Adam
    -Chanchai
    -Hiro

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Interesting

Hmmm, I guess I'll make it up to Rich when I meet him for the first time (he'll kick my @$$ anyways-- VF-wise i mean). As for Josh, he's on his way but not here yet. Interesting story anyways... Can't believe there's already tabloid reports of NYG2/images/icons/tongue.gif

-Chanchai

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    LOL

and whoever was impersonating me did a lowsy job!

Some people have way too much time on their hands :p

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha.. pretty funny, even funnier how it sounds exactly like a joke Moby and I did way back at the first VF3 Gathering in Vancouver :))

- Mil

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

that's because the awful jackass who made the post did in fact just slightly modify the original log from you and moby's prank on #vfhome.