1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYG3 in September?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Jul 5, 2002.

1. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Re: Another NYG missed......

No, I was there at around 10 to 11 pm. And no one was playing VF4 except for me and another guy with Vanessa.

2. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

Piccolo is funny. He makes me laugh. Go get'em Dragon Ball Z fanboi.

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

sure, its funny now, but wait until it becomes a no joke.

DBZ fanboi?, sure i was. not anymore. that was a loooooooong time ago tho, the nick just stuck, i only use it here (cause cant change nick).

ps. careful what you say... /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

4. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

Blonde_One is funny. He makes me laugh. Go get'em sickboi.

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Just want to wish everyone at NYG3 a grand time.

I won't be attending this one for a variety of reasons:
    -hectic schedule (setting up Thailand trip next week)
    -I took a big break from VF this summer, sort of still on break, sort of getting back into it but with very little time.
    -some discouragement from some of the "drama" that tends to happen once you get your ego involved (I let my ego get involved...).

All that aside, I actually chose to go and then things got too hectic... Anyways, I expect NYG3 to be a great gathering with lots of new faces and some good ol' faces too. GOOD LUCK, ENJOY, PLAY WELL!

-Chanchai

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

re: drama, I wouldn't base any even REMOTELY substantial decision on VF drama /versus/images/icons/smile.gif ... glad to see that in the end, you didn't, sort of.

Sorry you couldn't make it, woulda wanted to meet ya.