1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Odd

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by FatalRose, Aug 8, 2005.

1. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

This site is saying that demo is really VF 5. I thought it was just simply a graphical demo.I don't think this is the next Vf. Whats up with this?

2. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

Considering that the footage shown of House of The Dead turned out to be the actual game it's highly likely that the same goes for VF.

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

This site is saying that demo is really VF 5. I thought it was just simply a graphical demo.I don't think this is the next Vf. Whats up with this?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Many sites are guessing stuff about games. If this does turn out to be VF5, they usually say "see! we told you! we had Insider Info". If it doesn't, they'll say "oh yeah, the company changed their plans". I'd say their guess is as good as yours, don't worry about it - until Sega actually announces VF5, this is nothing more than a tech demo.

4. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

That stage that Akira is at really looks like something out of SC2. I seriously hope Sega dosen't change the music for VF5 stages, I really like them, especially Jeffry's and Lei's.

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Akira_PH said:

That stage that Akira is at really looks like something out of SC2. I seriously hope Sega dosen't change the music for VF5 stages, I really like them, especially Jeffry's and Lei's.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm guessing you're talking about music style; because if we're talking specific tracks, those are going to change for sure.

6. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

Music in VF4 was very good (I liked Pai's background most) but I don't like Evo tracks (are too much remixed).

7. ETPharaoh

ETPharaoh Well-Known Member

What was the release date for House of the Dead 3? Does anybody know? I went to GameWorks last week here in Minneapolis and they had HotD3 there. Needless to say I was a little surprised. Hopefully VF5 won't be far behind and GameWorks corporate HQ wasn't misleading me when they said that they would have a new VF game "late in the year."

8. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ETPharaoh said:

GameWorks

[/ QUOTE ]

I am curious. Does GameWorks have any VF machines there. I had planned to go there, but I had the notion that they might not have it. Do you know though if they have a VFEVO machine?

9. ETPharaoh

ETPharaoh Well-Known Member

I know for a fact that the Minneapolis GameWorks has an Evo machine (and has for a long time). As for my sighting of HotD3 I may be in error. I honestly can't remember if it was HotD3 or 4. I guess I should have paid closer attention.