1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Off Topic post (dunno where to post)

Discussion in 'General' started by Black Tiger Of Death, Nov 2, 2018.

1. I like Shenmue as well as Virtua Fighter and I'm a member of the Shenmue Dojo forum site and I got scolded by the admin or webmaster for misunderstanding a "sarcastic joke" another member made towards someone on a birthday thread.

As I am new here, I just thought I'd clear the air: I'm Autistic & Dyslexic and I suffer from Clinical Depression. I don't like trolls, I mean I don't mind ones that are friendly that create memes and play mind games with people but I don't like trolls who cyberbully people and I've been a victim of harassment, money theft/fraud, bullying & discrimination online on forum sites and YouTube. I can't even use Yahoo Answers anymore to get help or advice without someone being rude or making fun of me.

I'm the type of person who would risk their life to save others, that's how it's always been.

Is there any wrong in that?

If this is the wrong section for general conversation, I sincerely apologise admins or mods, please be free to transfer this thread to the correct category.