1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Official UK and International Gamers Day Out-3rd July 2004

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Tsuujin, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Official UK and International Gamers Day Out to Chessington World Of Adventures

http://www.chessington.co.uk/Tussauds/WebSite.do?id=517.54.699

VF4 E = Very Friendly for everyone!!!

Hi All, we have all become pretty professional at slagging each other off online and beating each other down in the arcades, or at sessions gatherings, ranking battles and tournaments but what about all of us meeting for a day of friendship, simple fun and just to have a great time.

Hence I would like to introduce: The Official UK and International Gamers Day Out! (Does not mean you have to be a gamer or from the UK to come along)

This invitation goes out to everyone, whatever your game is, there needs to be no division between players, we should all get together as one BIG group and go out.

Even people from other parts of Europe and the World should come to this cos it's gonna be fun.

ALL SC2 players,

ALLSF3 players,

ALL SF2 players,

ALL TTT players,

ALL T4 players,

ALL VF4Evo players,

ALL KOF players,

ALL SVC2 players,

ALL SF33rd Strike players

Also any other players of whatever game I have forgotten to mention are all welcome!
    (does not have to be a fighting game!!!)

The date is not 100% decided yet but I was thinking of everyone meeting on:

SATURDAY 3RD JULY 2004

Meet at 9am at Waterloo Station outside Burger King

The complete day will cost about £30 (This will cover travel and entrance fee, once you are in everything is free) plus whatever you decide to eat. They have a MacDonald’s inside, which is cheap! There are also loads of other food places inside too.

Anyone missing breakfast will have a chance to catch up at burger king before we set out for the day.

The day out will last until 6pm-6.30pm which is we will be back at Waterloo Station so you can all plan your evenings and stuff.

Post here to sign up so I can get an idea of who is coming.

I wanna see loads of Euro people and people from outside London attending this one too. Trust me, No one should miss this chance!!!
    If everyone comes there will well over 200 people so sign up and get your place now!!!

Look forward to getting your replies. Post now and lets get the ball rolling!!!!

Ryan

P.S For more info please, please PM me or check out http://www.chessington.co.uk/Tussauds/WebSite.do?id=517.54.699

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Re: Official UK and International Gamers Day Out-3rd June 2004

I would be interested but is in the topic it says 3rd of June and you say 3rd of July. If it's not on the third of june i can definately make it /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Yeah same here 3rd July all good, but this wednesday's too short notice!!! /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif , it's obviously typo though /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

dude. that's some possy... probably make a que on the rides for atleast 4 hours /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

how are we gonna cope with so many heads? that's like 8 school classes!

5. Tsuujin

UPDATE!!!

Official UK and International Gamers Day Out to Chessington World Of Adventures

SATURDAY 3RD JULY 2004

MEET AT 9AM OUTSIDE BURGER KING IN WATERLOO STATION, LONDON, ZONE 1

Post your thoughts here, post if you are coming too!!!

http://www.chessington.co.uk/Tussauds/WebSite.do?id=517.54.699

VF4 E = Very Friendly for everyone!!!

Hi All, we have all become pretty professional at slagging each other off online and beating each other down in the arcades, or at sessions gatherings, ranking battles and tournaments but what about all of us meeting for a day of friendship, simple fun and just to have a great time.

Hence I would like to introduce: The Official UK and International Gamers Day Out! (Does not mean you have to be a gamer or from the UK to come along)

This invitation goes out to everyone, whatever your game is, there needs to be no division between players, we should all get together as one BIG group and go out.

Even people from other parts of Europe and the World should come to this cos it's gonna be fun.

ALL SC2 players,

ALL SFAlpha3 players,

ALL
    ALL SF2 players,

ALL TTT players,

ALL T4 players,

ALL VF4Evo players,

ALL KOF players,

ALL SVC2 players,

ALL SF33rd Strike players

ALL PLAYERS OF ANY GAME WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also any other players of whatever game I have forgotten to mention are all welcome!

(does not have to be a fighting game!!!)

Even people that don't play games but just want to come out for a good time can come along too.

The date is:

SATURDAY 3RD JULY 2004

Meet at 9am at Waterloo Station outside Burger King

The complete day will cost about £30 (This will cover travel and entrance fee, once you are in everything is free) plus whatever you decide to eat. They have a MacDonald’s inside, which is cheap!

Anyone missing breakfast will have a chance to catch up at burger king before we set out for the day.

The day out will last until 6pm-6.30pm which is we will be back at Waterloo Station so you can all plan your evenings and stuff.

Post here to sign up so I can get an idea of who is coming.

I wanna see loads of Euro people and people from outside London attending this one too. Trust me, No one should miss this chance!!!
    If everyone comes there will well over 200 people so sign up and get your place now!!!

Look forward to getting your replies. Post now and lets get the ball rolling!!!!

Ryan

P.S For more info please, please PM me or check out http://www.chessington.co.uk/Tussauds/WebSite.do?id=517.54.699

6. Tsuujin

Come on guys get posting!!!

Only 3 replies???

Oh my days

DONT KEEP THIS TO YOURSELVES

Tell everyone!!!

Let's make this big, lets make it a day to remember!!!
    :p

7. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

I definatly wanna go cos ive finished Uni now so im saying bare tings /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If anyone needs to contact me txt me or whatever cos i aint gonna be in uni too often now to check posts etc

8. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

I intend to attend as long as I can excuse myself from work and because I need to depart London if only for a few hours. Henceforth to be known as "Uncle Edward".

9. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

i wanna go, but as cash aint really there for me at the moment it dont look good 4 me!!!

an 2 edward, thats a bit much expecting peoples to call you "uncle edward", hook up with some frowzey single mom an im sure their ofspring will call you "uncle edward":)