1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Wonderful Day

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jerky, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Ah. Just thought I'd comment on the wonderful time Rich and I had at goodtimes....
    we played a drunk for a couple of hours and watched him spaz on the controls like a chicken with its head cut off. Also the sticks are still shit, maybe worse now.

We loved it /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Damn, sorry I couldn't make it tonight... It's been a long time since we've hooked up Andy.
    I forgot about my nephew's birthday party... /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif/versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Hopefully Saturday night...

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Heh, yeah be glad you didn't go. Rich and I stayed for about 2 hours. After scoping the situation we were faced with we looked at each other and said "fuck this" and left. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

you are such a pussy. If you and your boyfriend would play a bit more, the sticks wouldn't be a problem. If I can pull of those modified akira shit, you could do your lame jacky crap without complaining. OKOK, I'd admit the stick sucks still. But I just haven't seen you for long time la~.

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure don't cry just because your akira lies flat on his face from.....MY BEAUTIFUL KICKS!!!! Who let you in again???!?

~AND I PLAY WOLF NOW~ /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif