Oh Wonderful Day

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jerky, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Ah. Just thought I'd comment on the wonderful time Rich and I had at goodtimes....
    we played a drunk for a couple of hours and watched him spaz on the controls like a chicken with its head cut off. Also the sticks are still shit, maybe worse now.

We loved it /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Damn, sorry I couldn't make it tonight... It's been a long time since we've hooked up Andy.
    I forgot about my nephew's birthday party... /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif/versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Hopefully Saturday night...

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Heh, yeah be glad you didn't go. Rich and I stayed for about 2 hours. After scoping the situation we were faced with we looked at each other and said "fuck this" and left. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

you are such a pussy. If you and your boyfriend would play a bit more, the sticks wouldn't be a problem. If I can pull of those modified akira shit, you could do your lame jacky crap without complaining. OKOK, I'd admit the stick sucks still. But I just haven't seen you for long time la~.

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure don't cry just because your akira lies flat on his face from.....MY BEAUTIFUL KICKS!!!! Who let you in again???!?

~AND I PLAY WOLF NOW~ /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif