1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

okay, i'm about tenth dan and i have three items!! WTF

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Tekshow, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Tekshow

Tekshow Member

do you guys know how attaining the items work? or could someone direct me to a faq. I've been winning consistently with Jacky, okay who couldn't, but he's only got three items and he's 8th dan!! well i think i actually have five. But i just started a shun game and at 1st dan he's got 10! they both have similar win/loss records of 80+% ... so i obviously don't know what the hell i'm doing to earn them. The only times i've earned items with Jacky is when he's fighting a clone and i steal the item....

someone else just mentioned a "Sphere" item, and i'm clueless....

any help would kick a$$,

where are the faqs people,
    Tekshow

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

You poor misguided bastard. There is a whole forum dedicated to this silly frivoulous crap its called Kumite and read Myke's posting guide. That is all drive through

3. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

This post is about items within kumite mode, so it belongs there.

Thread moved to KUMITE forum.

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

did you check both 1P and 2P costumes? some items only work with some costumes.

Other than that, when you get about four more ranks up, the game starts sending you mirror matches more often, ... and these are chances to win some of the items you've missed on the way.