1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Old school SEGAAAH sound - How the hell do I get this working!?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Junsuina Chikara, May 15, 2013.

1. Junsuina Chikara

Junsuina Chikara Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jun_Chikara
    XBL:
    LeprekaunTM
    Hi all. I've tried a few different methods on PS3. I tried holding O as soon as I load the game, nothing happens, tried holding X, nothing happens. Is the timing of holding X/O meant to be done during the trophy checking screen or what? I got it only a few times but I'm not sure how I did it :(.

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    It's rather simple actually. When you see "100% Trophy check" (or something like that) - before the SEGA and AM2 logos - hold the "X" button until you hear it.

3. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Member

Why would anyone want to hear it? It sounds like fingernails on a blackboard.

And all Sonic games are absolute garbage, so anything that reminds me of them sucks, but whatever floats your boat.

4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    My cursor moved to the space on the screen where i imagined the dislike link would be. Clicking but nothing is happening :(

5. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    looooooool i heard it few times and i was wondering if that game didn t drive me nuts... I didn t know for this tips

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Funny story in italian SEGA means hand job... that's why here we don't spell it correctly but something like sea ga. Everytime i hear the SEEEEGAAAA sound in italy i start laughing like there's no tomorrow.

7. Junsuina Chikara

Junsuina Chikara Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jun_Chikara
    XBL:
    LeprekaunTM
    I tried that, didn't work :(.

8. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    This has been answered a thousand times already, but on PS3 as the trophy check finishes hold O.

9. Pltnm06Ghosty-J

Pltnm06Ghosty-J Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Pltnm06Ghost
    Sometimes I hold "O" and it works. Other times I hold "X" and it works as well. Anytime before the SEGA logo comes up, either one works for me 100% of the time. Perhaps I'm just super lucky, but I try to cue the jingle every single chance I get XD