1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Oldest VF player?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Ryadus, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Since ages have been on here on VFDC, I've been wondering who really is the oldest (and the youngest as well) VF player? Are there retired old-timers playing VF and small babies in their cradle learning how to do Akira's knee?

Pictures of the players would be nice, if anyone even knows who are the oldest and the youngest players.

2. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Well, since we already have a how old are you thread, maybe you could put a little effort into it and READ the thread and answer your own question.

just sayin

3. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Painty_J strikes again.

I've already read the "How old are you guys" thread, but I read it again just to update my knowledge. But yet, it didn't answer my question. I was talking about players all over the world, especially Japanese players. I've seen them and not all of them look young. So I've been wondering what their ages are. Anyone knows a link to page where their age would be visible or something like that?

4. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    No.

5. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Well you could have even asked this question IN that thread after reading it. Chances are if they havent posted their age yet they're not going to

6. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. Didn't think it that way. Maybe I really should have asked this question in that thread, but I'm still without answer, though /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.