1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

OM SETUPS

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Mackfactor, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    I was told that EL blaze and Eileen have very good OM SETUPS. i wanted to create an OM discussion/setup etc.

Ill start.
    236P+K,K on block OM P will go right around them ( i usually do it to back.. maybe it works on STOMACH too, i duno) ...into say 6pp 214 P, G cancel PK or something..I forgot what the guy told me after OM P stag.

i would imagine something universal like PK NH+4 om P.

hmmm.. ive seen OM from disadvantage, but could be character specific.. neways, just wanted to learn more of using OM P with EILEEN since i heard that to play eileen effectively i have to learn OM Setups. I will ask my friend who plays eileen and share the info i find as well when i get a chance to speak to him

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    You can do an offensive move right after a succesful evade, without another tap up. (Notice Myke: I didnt say cancel!)

3. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I consider this move is called Super DMPK!!

4. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

if you do this from the start of the round, and wait to confirm successful evade and then P+k+g into OM P then an opponents jab will beat out ur OM p. I have experienced this enough that i gave up on using evade into OM as a good strategy. Just my experience with it though.

5. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

It works fine in dojo, it's pretty tough to get the timing down so the jab don't intterupt but it definitely works.

6. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    You can smack people who use just throw out strings w ith it.

I remember doing it to a PPP lei player ages ago.

I would evade and then OMK his attack and get a crumple every single time. Sometimes I got back crumples though and couldn't nail as much damage as a side crumple.