1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Omaha crew...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Hayai_JiJi, Sep 11, 2000.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Dear Omaha crew I currently reside in Bellevue and was surprised to here of your existence. I have been playing Virtua Fighter for a couple of months. I generally am at the only place that has a Virtua Fighter machine in our area Family Fun Center at least once a month and have been praying to the Gods for good compeition. So if you are interested in whuppin a newbie e-mail me.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

We're still here...though we've been really busy lately, and SF3 has taken over our fighting games lately. I know Rodney(Omaha Jeff) would like to play. Drop a note to jason_clontz@yahoo.com and we can try to get together in the next couple of weeks. I might even be able to play a while, too. My wife might be going out of town for a weekend soon. :)