1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Omaha Kage!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Rodnutz, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    For the first time i have to admit "I LIKE KAGE! I found a combo with him that i haven't seen anyone use. It's not anything special, but i like it because of the technical side of it. It only works in open stance(knee 2 knee)!

u/f+k+g - d+p - d+k+g /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyways don't laugh at me, i like it cause everyone uses u/f+k+g all the time on low rising attacks, and if it hits it's the same old combo that ends with a dragon punch. I know its a guaranteed combo, but i like variation. Well check it out and see what you think, it does pretty good damage and it can make your kage look a little more technical and cool! Here is a little rule you can use to know when to do this combo. Pay attention to the stance when you knock your opponent down, if you were in open stance, when your opponent gets up your should still be in the same stance. So if they get knocked down and try to low rise attack, you can do this cool new combo that converted me to a kage player in training! YAY!

2. Sausage Man

Sausage Man Active Member

I have to admit, I still hate Kage....

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

This page might interest you, Rodney:

<a target="_blank" href=http://homepage3.nifty.com/KAGE/>http://homepage3.nifty.com/KAGE/</a>

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Hehe RO's are dope.Troy loves them and he knows it. By the way I am in Omaha and play Kage so only I can be called Omaha Kage.

5. strangelove

strangelove Active Member

even if kage was doing a thousand hit combo,i'd still assosciate him with all the scrub...simple matter of opinion
    i dislike the way he "moves"

6. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

STFU. You and your stupid palace stage...