1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

OMG Taka is in this!!!!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by kidler, Apr 1, 2002.

1. kidler

kidler Member

Dude my friend just finished up kumite with a perfect win record(yeah it seems impossible but it's true) and right after the fight with Dural Taka came out of nowhere and a match started up(I was there when he fought Dural)and he defeated Taka.After that he went to versus mode and Taka was ripe to pick!!!!!Now im practicing real hard to get perfect and finish up kumite to get Taka because Taka is more powerful then ever!!!!!

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

it's so easy to get 0 lose highest rank if u cheat in kumite. Anyway u can stop lying.

3. Goom

Goom Active Member

You should of waited 3 hours and 44 minutes before you posted this.

4. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

depends on where he lives...

5. kidler

kidler Member

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

6. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

But seriously, finished Kumite? Who said Kumite can be 'finished'? (Unless I am missing something... ).

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

sorry i spoilt ur april's fool joke 4 mins after u posted /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

8. kidler

kidler Member

it happens

9. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

hey, you could work for egm2; they used to have this april fools joke for street fighter where they stated how they found the way to unlock how to fight sheng long, and then of course they revealed their jokes later.

but then egm2 blows; crap gaming mag

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Me think u should have said u can unlock taka after beating up Dural 100 times in kumite. Cos i don't think anyone ever did that heheh

11. EvilBowlOfCereal

EvilBowlOfCereal Active Member

Yeah well remember the Goldeneye 64 trick. Theone where you can get all the james Bonds. Well i actully did it was 3 secs to spare. Of course I got nothing. My friend showed it to me and I failed to see it was a April 1 mag. Grrr I was about to rip EGm a new one. I spent a whole week trying to do it and i actully did it.

I bet EGM thought no one would do it too. I should have takin a Pic.

12. MOMOMOMO

MOMOMOMO Member

then again...that secret 007 code released later on truly did open up all those secret "developer" characters....wasnt it around 60 of 'em?