1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ONCE AND FOR ALL

Discussion in 'General' started by Banshee, Oct 24, 2003.

1. SpyMobb

SpyMobb Active Member

Re: Modified palm?

[ QUOTE ]
    Banshee said:

I thank you for the support, but I realize that I'm much too new to the board to become a mod. Not that I wouldn't wanna be! Besides, I'm no VF4 genius anyway. I've never been to a tournament, and I have trouble with pulling stuff such as throw escapes and evading throw escapes. Hell, I'm not all that great in general, just a guy who wants help, wants to be helped, and wants to wade through all the crap to the heart of the matter /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif!

Thanks again, but I must humbly refuse such an idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh the throw escapes part sounds just like me. The tournaments part does as well, considering where I live....

Any, back on topic, I think it's a great idea what you are doing. Keep up the good work!