1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

One insanely stupid VF4 tourney in PA...

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Zero-chan, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

I'm not really try to promote this tourney or anything. The thread was just brought to my attention in #vfhome, and since it was tourney-related, I decided to post it in the Jamboree forum.

http://r3s.servercentral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=278

Sarah and Vane are banned. Say it with me, folks: What the HELL?
    Can anyone here figure out anything about the two that would warrant them being banned? They're not even that popular.

Then again, looking at the general intelligence level of the posts in the thread, I'm not surprised something so dumb would be in place.

2. DeathCom

DeathCom Well-Known Member

Ignore that bit. Chacha is not exactly a VF player. The ban is likely in effect because the only locals that play VF4 are me and Bronzefist. I use Sarah, he uses Vanessa... so go figure why he banned them. Worry not though, its just a joke really. The tournament however is real and I do hope to see some other VFers (local or out of towners) there.

-DeathCom