1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

One more VF4 clip

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Akora, Sep 16, 2001.

1. Akora

Akora Active Member

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

someone must mirror this, it's hell trying to get it from the site. I get 404 and 403 errors.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Trying... CreeD's right about getting download errors all the time. I'm relying on the cache to piece together the download... if someone has a full copy, would be great if you could FTP upload to me (send me an ICQ at #5836001).

[​IMG]

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

strange, i got em both just fine...

[​IMG]

<font color=red>nAndato</font color=red>

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Are you on dialup? or DSL or cable? Can you send them to me?

[​IMG]

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Managed to download the first clip... Akira vs Lau... these guys are 6th dan and 7th dan. Good clip... trying to download the second clip now, will mirror them shortly.

[​IMG]

7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i am downloading one now, if anyone wants, i can upload it to my site to view, but i need permission first...

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Both of them? I only saw a link for one clip...?

9. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Akora, (or anyone else)... could you tell me which tournament I should classify this under (so I can organize the files on the FTP server)?

[​IMG]

10. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

There's a link for another clip near the bottom of the page.

edo_vs_tibita02.lzh, I think. I tried downloading last night but it didn't work.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

11. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

NM, I saw the Ed vs Chibita link, DLing it now. The Akira vs Lau clip was very nice, definitely worth downloading.

Missed ghostDog's post--thanks man.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ice-9 on 09/16/01 02:24 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

12. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Okay, mirrored both clips at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.clandxm.com/vf4>VF4fx</A>. Happy downloading!

(P.S. If anyone can give me the name of the tournament / province / city, that would be great!)

[​IMG]

13. ghostdog

No problem...

I just tried DLing that Akira vs. Lau clip, and nothing happened./versus/images/icons/frown.gif

14. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ghostdog -- see above.

[​IMG]

15. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

The first Lion clip!! Even though it was Chibita playing, not much new technique was shown. Chibita pretty much tried playing Lion VF3-style.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Both clips are great! So far the best clips of VF4 action. Chibita has a pretty high win percentage, 94% but I think only among 400 something games. His lion is definately not his vf3 lion. His vf3 lion uses a ton of Ura and elbow poking. This time I saw alot of sidekicks one after another and like very predictable d+p to f+p stuff he also stood there guarding alot. I think he doesnt have the specifics of VF4 down. There should be three clips too, akira vs lau, lion vs lau and Jacky vs Sarah, the Jacky player although he looks pretty powerful is winning mostly cause he is throwing Sarah around alot. Sarah is stading blocking alot.

CrewNYC

17. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ooh, thanks for mentioning the Jacky vs Sarah clip, it just got posted on the website. Downloading and mirroring now...

[​IMG]

18. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Oops, I meant play Lion with VF3 moves...obviously he doesn't play Lion like that in 3/tb.

19. ghostdog

I can't seem to view the clips! It looks like Windows Mediaplayer doesn't accept this type of file. These clips are .lzh, Windows plays just about everything else. That's just a guess though.
    Any advice on how to play these clips would be greatly appreciated.

20. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

.lzh is a compression format. Unfortunately, it's not supported natively by Winzip, so you need an LZH extractor, e.g. http://www.quicktime.com to download the QT viewer.

Hope this helps...

[​IMG]