1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

One more VF4 clip

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Akora, Sep 16, 2001.

1. Akora

Akora Active Member

Tourney Location

As far as I know, those clips are also from Kanispo Field Tournament. ( Sep.14 ~ 15)
    Chibita's fight seems to be the final on 15th.

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: Tourney Location

Okay, thanks! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

3. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I can only download the PK Akira vs Ed one... the others keep returning invalid responses. Will you pls check it out Feixaq?

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

They work for me. I haven't checked out VFfx recently yet, but Chris may have already had those clips mirrored there. You should go and see.

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Try downloading from <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.clandxm.com/vf4>VF4fx</A>, I just checked it out, the links all work AFAIK.

If it doesn't work for you, it might be because max users has been reached (5 anonymous users), so you might want to try again slightly later.

If that STILL doesn't work, please let me know and I'll see if anything's up with the FTP server. Thanks!

[​IMG]

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Well, whaddaya know....it worked!
    Thanx, FeixaQ.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>