1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

One question I've always wanted to ask Vane players. (DS/OS)

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by Alstein, Aug 14, 2012.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Yes we talk about the same thing, Vanessa not me. but somethin u mention before about 3p+k, it covers the stomach side and has a total execution equal to the 6P, i mean ok it s a high but it leads to a combo, in the other side in os u got both moves which cover both sides but they are high and total execution is 42 and 41 (i think, i m not sure) so is almost as risky as ds 3p+k is, but in ds u got the back knuckle which is mid and bommerang hook which is high, one leads to combo the other can lead to hit throw vs os death scythe which is EX high leads to a combo and the quick back knuckle which is high and leads to nothing. From this pov ds is better, isn t it?