1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Option select...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Jan 9, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Got one question here:

Is it possible to do guard escape (let's says after a blocked high riser), and block a low attack like a sweep ???

My problem is: my opponent (a wolf player) knows that I use guard escape a lot so he mixes throws with the clothline move (f+P+E I think...) and the low drop kick (f,d+K). What sould I do ??? Btw, I play Akira an Kage.

Thanks a lot.

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    nope...there is no way...you just have to yomi the situation. But for certain characters (like kage, lau, pai,) who have low attacks as well as grabs that end with down+pg, you can do down gaurd throw escape and keep holding down. This way you can escape the various down+pg grabs and gaurd against annoying low sweeps/attacks! But against wolf...you just have to guess against the opponent...

<font color=red>ORA! ORA! ORA!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>