1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

options after PK hit

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Yupa, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

You bumped this from 2 weeks back to tell me the obvious, or are you just generally stating for guests reading that don't know?

Because I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying at all.

2. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I thought that you were saying that the pressure from getting hit by /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif made it hard to do the technique consistently. I was just saying that it wasn't. You gave the VF4:Evo challenge with Akira as an example of how it can be done consistently, but then you said that it could not, at least easily, under pressure. Pressure from the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif situation? Sure there is, but there is more time to react to that situation than others, and you should train yourself to make a decision in that time frame.

You're not disagreeing with me? First you said there is too much pressure and now you're not. Which one is it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I just responded because I may have missed something. I'm not at the level that I want to be yet and thought that I could learn something. Of course, other people could read this and learn as well.

3. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Naw, not pressure from the PK situation.

General mental battle, pressure.