1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Order VF4 White Book from Amazon.com.jp

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by feixaq, Mar 24, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

On Jan 29th, I placed my order for 5 Blue Books from Kinokuniya SF... 6 weeks later, I got a postcard from Kinokuniya informing me that due to copyright issues, Enterbrain/Arcadia publishings could not be brought into the country. (Similar to Kinokuniya SG, apparently.) Grrr...

BUT, the silver lining is that the PS2 VF4 White Book, published by SoftBank, is now available, and has everything the Blue Book has (frame stats, etc.), AND MORE. Better flowcharts and setups, more combos (but Daily VF4 and Overweight still have more combos online), and they show all items for each character.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4797319593/qid=1016995533/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_2_1/249-0295509-3044357>http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4797319593/qid=1016995533/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_2_1/249-0295509-3044357</a>

You can order from Amazon JP direct, just click on International Shipping address. (Sorry, I don't read Japanese well enough to help you if you have questions... I had Yusuke to help me with the order, so please find yourself a JP translator if you have trouble ordering =P)

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Nice, I just ordered a copy of the white book as well, and even got the PS2 book. The shipping is expensive as hell though...3200 yen for 2-5 days for both books.

3. HunterRose

HunterRose Active Member

So thats what its called. I had a post a while back asking about this book.
    It should be here any day since I had won it off of e-bay.

4. BZMew2

BZMew2 New Member

Now, is this book in english or Japanese? I want a book like this one... and I've heard horrible stories of the infamously shitty Prima guide(s).

5. Kyo

Kyo Member

Japanese...but...it is the most complete PS2 VF4 book out there..with infos on items from Kumite..move analysis...etc

and as an added bonus...it has some really COOL stickers for your PS2 Memory Card and if you have them, your VF4 Access Card!!

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Just an update... I placed the order for 4 white books on Saturday, asked for express delivery... and the books arrived from Tokyo to SF today (Tuesday morning)!!!

The white book also has decals for all 13 characters that you can stick on your memory card.

7. BZMew2

BZMew2 New Member

Damn :\. Guess I have to wait for college and take Japanese then...

8. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

Damn that was fast.

9. blurp

blurp Member

wait...er...so including shipping how much does the book cost in dollars?

10. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

11. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

22$ including express shipping?! Wow, that's cheap! Guess I'll have to get one then.