1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Other VF sites and movies

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by abrarz-outhere, Oct 6, 2001.

1. abrarz-outhere

abrarz-outhere New Member

Hi , I'm a new person to this site, I will be playing VF4 soon and really want to learn quite a bit about the game as Tekken 4 kinda disappoints me, I think Namco did their best work in Tekken 3 and TTT.

can someone give me a list of VF sites and Forums to visit, and also a place where I can download movies from, I know of certain korean sites but I want stuff in mpeg format or something like that......

any help will be appreciated. Cheers

P.S: How do I order the VF archive thingy and how much is it??

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

There's a big list of sites all under one URL, the url was posted on this board about a week ago. Search for anything with 'links' in the title posted in the past month. I think it was called ultimate vf links. You're sure to find it.
    The biggest collection of movies has been www.tbzone.kr I think. It's too bad the site's so !@#!%# slow. Another one posts slightly higher quality movies that are about 20 megs apiece. Someone else will have to get the link, I'm on the wrong PC to find it. Again you can search this forum for it.. try a search for anything with "new movie" in the title and you will find a post about the site (posted in the past week or two). The only hassle with these sites is that even though they're in a normal mpeg format, they're compressed with lzh and you'll need something like ultimatezip or winrar for that. I'd recommend going to www.ultimatezip.com just to be able to check these movies out. They're better than the korean ones, at least in size and quality.

Lastly, as far as forums go, this is the only English speaking one that I know of (that's still active). There's a lot of discussion on IRC though. If you have mirc (www.mirc.com) connect to EFnet and join #vfhome.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Try FeixaQ's VF4fx site. It has a good listing of movies and links. One of those links leads to a ton of other links, mostly Japanese.

FeixaQ's site: www.clandxm.com/vf4

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

4. abrarz-outhere

abrarz-outhere New Member

Cheers guys, thanx a lot, I will have fun getting those movies.

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Slightly Off Topic...

Over at http://www.tbzone.co.kr there are a few movies for VF3tb that I haven't seen before. I'll list them:

Edo
    Fata
    Hannya
    Kuri
    Kurita
    Kurita2
    Usugi

I'm familiar with most of these players, especially Kurita, but I have just never seen these clips until today. Does anyone here know where they initially came from or what event they cover?

BTW, Kurita's Taka KICKS ASS!!!

-Chanchai