1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Over 100 straight wins in Kumite Mode, and no item?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by King_Ruckus, Apr 9, 2002.

1. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

Wzup Everyone,

Right now as I type, I've got a 103 win streak going in Kumite mode with Pai. When I hit 100, I was expecting to see a treasure chest pop up in the bottom corner, but nothing happened. What the hell, is this some cruel belated April Fool's Joke someone posted:/?

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

simply means u've already won the item over the cpu

3. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi!

Is there any sites where we can see every characters' 100 wins items. Never came across any if I remember correctly. In this case, time can be better use rather than trying to get the 100 wins item when you actually gotten already. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

Summers, thanks for the input.

Shundi_05, you make a REALLY good point(trust me:) ). I'm sure there's a site somewhere. If I ever find a link, I'll post it back on this thread.

5. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

There is indeed. HunterRose took the time to scan the pics of all the items from the White Book, and he put them up here:

<a target="_blank" href=http://photos.yahoo.com/crayonnoyarc>http://photos.yahoo.com/crayonnoyarc</a>

The items with the red border are the 100-win items. Items with green border are the vision sphere items (need 7 colored orbs), and the purple border means curse items.

As for winning the 100-win item, when you get your 100th item you don't actually see a glowing blue chest, but if you go into your EDIT FILE you will see that you have your item there. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

I just clicked the link, and got the following "Error Message"...

"The briefcase you are looking at is in violation of its quota.
    Please inform the owner."

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Ugh... I've saved the images in case something like that happaned... too many of us going over there to look at the pretty kumite items... I'll post in this forum when I get them up. Give me about 6 hrs...

Edit:
    Welp, it only took about 60 mins... =) chk out the new kumite items pics thread.

8. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    when you get your 100 win item, you won't see a treasure chest, and if you don't have it already, it'll just be equipped on your character the next fight automatically (hence no chest).

Spotlite

9. RED

RED Member

did you get the 100 wins in one sitting?
    if you simply get, for example, 20 wins, save,
    come back later and get another 20 wins, save
    and so on until 100 wins, you will not get the item.
    They have to be consecutive
    hope that helps

10. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

Yeah, I did it in one sitting. The item didn't appear because I actually had already won it from another Pai.