1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

= [P] on your gaurd? =

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by KiwE, Jan 15, 2005.

1. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

No this isn't a discussion on german kink films but on how you react to at punch on your guard and why? What do Japanese players do in general? Try to duck (is this why p(guard)>elbow is good)? Fuzzy? 2p? Heavy RN? Stepp? I feel I eat way to many P(guard)>throws to the point of annoyance.

/KiwE (Ignore the initialjoke)

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

I fuzzy. Sometimes I low P back.

3. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

You already know how to beat it. You just can't apply it yet. Sorry?

4. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Mainly, this is all about reaction. You simply have to duck when you block a [P]. Another way to work on this is simply to try to stay crouched at all times, and stand up when you see attacks coming. Once you learn to fuzzy on reaction, you will learn to input crouch whenever possible. Search for a post that I wrote a while ago on the fuzzy guard challenges. Inside you will find some good info about attack speed generalities and how to exploit it.