1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai & Aoi

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ORMI, Aug 29, 2001.

1. ORMI

ORMI Member

I`m sorry to post this messege but I really can`t find a free Strategy Guide for VF 3tb, with comented combos and moves... Please just answer with a few links and then just delete the post.

Give in to win!

2. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

there's an aoi guide, and a pai movelist, here:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/game/22737.html>http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/game/22737.html</A>

grib

3. ORMI

ORMI Member

I know that allready...

Give in to win!

4. Seismo17

Seismo17 Member

man ormi, kannste nich warten, hab doch gesagt, ich mach mich auf die suche, also wirklich... :)

TimBo

5. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

So what are you looking for that's not here? I musn't have understood your first question properly.

grib.

6. ORMI

ORMI Member

The Pai FAQ is not a in depth Walkthrough but a simple Movelist!

@timbo: Bald fängt die Schule wieder an, keine Zeit.

Give in to win!

7. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

It's not the most advanced help, and it does cover VF3OB, but you might like to try www.krisamico.com/vf3/

You can find some ideas as well as Pai's Official Character tape translated.

-Chanchai

8. Seismo17

Seismo17 Member

@ormi
    yeah, the link chanchai gave you is a good one, i learned quite a lot there...

it was once one of my bookmarks, but i lost the link and didn't know where to look for it again, so thx chanchai for preserving me from a lot of link-searching.

TimBo