1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai move

Discussion in 'Pai' started by YoungKnight, Jun 12, 2002.

1. YoungKnight

YoungKnight Member

hey all I'm totally new to VF4 and I don't get to play it xcept at arcades.

I fond a curious move for Pai and I don't know how to execute it or what it's called and since most of the FAQs have only Japanese names listed it doesn't help much.

I believe it's a P+K+G move but I'm not sure. Pai does a sort of pinwheeling motion with open palms, she circles both her arms around towards the opponent and strikes him for two hits I believe. The move can be excuted at least twice, and she can finish it in a combo with the Bokutai stance kick where she catapults around backwards and strikes with her legs outward, as in the final move of B+K, D, K, K.

I know its hard to describe but Im sure someone can tell me what that spinning hand technique is. Thanks

-Eric

2. Myslani

Myslani New Member

Well, I play the PS2 version, but you can see if it's the same at the arcade or not. The move you're talking about is pretty simple.
    [4]+[P]+[K]+[G] -> [P],[P] (goes to bokutai) -> [K],[K]

Should do it. If not, hopefully some of the arcade junkies around here can help. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

-Mys

3. YoungKnight

YoungKnight Member

Yes I believe that's the one. Thank you very much!

-Eric