Pai move

Discussion in 'Pai' started by YoungKnight, Jun 12, 2002.

1. YoungKnight

YoungKnight Member

hey all I'm totally new to VF4 and I don't get to play it xcept at arcades.

I fond a curious move for Pai and I don't know how to execute it or what it's called and since most of the FAQs have only Japanese names listed it doesn't help much.

I believe it's a P+K+G move but I'm not sure. Pai does a sort of pinwheeling motion with open palms, she circles both her arms around towards the opponent and strikes him for two hits I believe. The move can be excuted at least twice, and she can finish it in a combo with the Bokutai stance kick where she catapults around backwards and strikes with her legs outward, as in the final move of B+K, D, K, K.

I know its hard to describe but Im sure someone can tell me what that spinning hand technique is. Thanks

-Eric

2. Myslani

Myslani New Member

Well, I play the PS2 version, but you can see if it's the same at the arcade or not. The move you're talking about is pretty simple.
    /versus/images/commands/b.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif -> /versus/images/commands/p.gif,/versus/images/commands/p.gif (goes to bokutai) -> /versus/images/commands/k.gif,/versus/images/commands/k.gif

Should do it. If not, hopefully some of the arcade junkies around here can help. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

-Mys

3. YoungKnight

YoungKnight Member

Yes I believe that's the one. Thank you very much!

-Eric